2017 International Tour Booking Experience: 13 Dates - England (UK)

2016 HipHop DX x SXSW Festival / Music Gear Expo Interviews

#Testimonial Feedback   

#0:  Lady Leshurr Tour 2017, United Kingdom
I have utilized a few companies for shows and your was ok but the minute I went on tour with Artist Audition my entire music career sky rocketed.  The international platform given, along with the fan base only makes every independent artist much strive harder.  Artist Audition was responsible in assisting with me landing a huge headphone endorsement deal and notoriety in Europe.   Coming from NYC this was impossible but with the proper team and promoters from AA everything have been a breeze.   Very great establishment to work with as an indie artist to get to the next level.
.......Moks Blast(Queens NY)

#1:  Ja Rule Brazil tour 2016, A3C Festival 2015

Artist Auditions are a great company to work with they always had my best interest at heart and made sure I was safe and well looked after throughout the whole tour in Brazil.  ….Krystatic(United Kingdom) 

#2:  SXSW, Lil Durk, South Padre Spring Break 2016

We are a group called Young Stunnas from Syracuse New York, and this is the first year we have worked with Artist Auditions. Working with Artsit Auditions has been one of the best experiences ever. This year alone we have done some of the biggest shows ever Like SXSW, opening up for French Montana and opening up for lil Durk to name a few. The opportunity that Artist Auditions has given us is one in a million. Their professionalism is unmatched and they make you feel like you are the only artist they are working with. I can not say it enough this past year has been amazing and the fans we have gotten from their exposure has been a great boost. ...YS(Upstate NewYork)

#3:  Juicy J The Hustle Continues Tour SPOT DATES 2015, Summerjam 2015, Juicy J 2014

The experience was great. Staff was professional and was understanding. I felt as long as i did my purpose as an artist & prepared my self for the show, I would succeed. Artist auditions gives the tools but you still have to pull through as an artist to stand out. …Ben James(New Jersey)

#4: Lil Wayne Dope Music Festival 2016

I had a great time on stage. The crowd was insane. Would love to do another show as soon as possible!  …HeebzStreet(New Jersey)

#5:  Bob, T-Pain, French Montana 2016

It's been a great experience and it was very professional they way the shows turned out.. Huli Shaline(Baltimore MD)

#6:  Rich Homie Quan & Zro in Dallas TX 2016

Everything u promised happened with out worry... flights , hotel, and show... u guys are the truth. ...A.L.J. The Reason(Detroit MI)

#7:  T.I - Montana 2013. SXSW - Texas 2014. Nipsey Hussle - San Diego 2014. Soulja Boy - Los Angeles 2014.

If you need professionalism, business and dedication rolled into one company; than Artist Auditions is for you. I was paired with DJ Unknown in 2014 and from the very 1st show Dj Unknown showed he believed in me. Unknown fights for every artist, every booking and every slot. Every promise he made, he's kept. To be treated like an artist is something very rare these days. Artist Auditions will give you platform, the help and open the doors for anyone who is 200% about being successful. 90% of success is showing up, the other 10% is booking with Artist Auditions.  ..Trip(San Diego)

#8:  Meek Mill - 2014

While our brand was on the uprise Artist Auditions provided a great opportunity to open up for Meek Mill in Rochester, NY. Our following immediately went up after this show.  BrinksLife

(Atlanta GA)

View Site in Mobile | Classic
Share by: